Advanced Teeth Whitening Kit
Professional Teeth Whitening Kit with Safe Bleaching Action
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN OTHER WHITENING TEETH PRODUCTS Our professional teeth whitening kit uses the same professional gels sold in dental offices and lifts away deep stains that whitening toothpastes can leave behind
- LED TECHNOLOGY An LED light is included in this teeth whitening kit to activate the gel and speed up the bleaching action, helping you see results much faster.
- A WHITER SMILE IN 15 MINUTES With our kit, teeth bleaching treatments take just 5 to 10 minutes, so you don't need to spend hours wearing the trays
- SAFE FOR YOUR ENAMEL Our professional tooth whitening system includes re-mineralization gel to help protect your teeth and greatly reduce the risk of sensitivity developing due to teeth bleaching treatments
- SIMPLE TO USE Syringes make the gels easy to dispense, and you'll get complete instructions to walk you through every step
Take advantage of our amazing DentalCos Teeth Whitening Kit, an extremely professional teeth whitening kit which guarantees very effective and astonishing teeth whitening results. Inspired by the desire to create very outstanding teeth whitening Products which stand out from the crowd, our Professional Teeth Whitening Kit is manufactured with very precise and brilliant deep-penetrating teeth-bleaching technology properly packaged to unleash very highly efficient tooth whitening results with very close attention to tooth sensitivity.
Bring 8 oz (coffee-cup) of water to boiling temperature. - After the water has stopped boiling, submerge the trays individually in the water for 10-15 seconds, or until trays become malleable. You can hold the tray in the water using the circular tab. - Once the tray is at the desired flexibility level, remove the trays from the water and insert them into your mouth around your teeth, forming the trays by sucking out excess air and water. - You can try this a few times until you get the perfect fit.
First apply around .05 cc to each arch (which is roughly one small drop) along the inner facial side of both the upper and lower arches. Make sure to spread the solution evenly with a syringe tip. Be careful not to overload the tray. You can also use a Q-Tip to apply the solution directly to your teeth, to ensure the solution does not touch your gums. Once the surface is evenly coated, wear in your mouth for 5-15 minutes per day. If you have no sensitivity, you can use this on consecutive days. If you have slight sensitivity, it is recommended that you wait 3-4 days between treatments. Once done wash your mouth with cool water. Do not swallow any of the gel. Repeat for up to 10 days.